Friday, August 28, 2020

I Want to Shout it From the Rooftops


Have you ever believed in something so much that you just wanted to tell everyone you knew about it?

Maybe it was a new kitchen gadget that you bought and thought it was the best thing ever.  Or maybe it was a diet that worked well for you and you wanted everyone else to try it to.

I think it's human nature to share the things we enjoy and believe in with others- don't you? I mean when you feel good about something, you want to share it others and have them reap the benefits too.

That's how I feel about the work we do at Brain Fit Academy.  I want to tell people.  I want others to reap the benefits of the work and the knowledge.  I want parents to come for their children, and I want them to come for themselves. I want teachers to come for their students and for themselves.

I've written in other blog posts about how I have seen the benefits of Brain Fit. The benefits of Primitive Reflex Integration and Brain Gym® and Rhythmic Movement Training (and other modalities) with my son, my clients, participants at our classes, as well as myself.  

I want to shout it from the rooftops:

"HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF PRIMITIVE REFLEX INTEGRATION?" 

"DO YOU KNOW ABOUT BRAIN GYM®?"

It's not a new kitchen gadget. It's not a new fad diet. 

It's a way to change your life. 

It's a different way of thinking and approaching challenges.  It's a process that we trust. It's a way to bring smiles where there were tears. It's a way to dissipate fears. It's a way to calm a mind and it's a way to bring some peace back to a family.

I want to shout it from the rooftops. I want to tell all those I meet- especially those with children that are struggling.  I want the world to know that there is a place that can help.

Excuse me? (I say from the rooftop to all those below)

"HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF BRAIN FIT ACADEMY?"

"NO?" 

"LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT IT!"