Thursday, August 13, 2020

Beauty


I’m sitting in front of a beautiful lake, eating my lunch between appointments and I’m thinking about beauty. There is such a wonderful amount of beauty in this world. In the sky, in the mountains, in the lakes and oceans, and rivers. 


And- there is so much beauty within kids.


But sometimes that beauty is overshadowed.

  • It might be overshadowed by anxiety.

  • It might be overshadowed by a learning challenge.

  • It might be overshadowed by feeling that something just isn’t “quite right”.

Whatever it is, sometimes that internal beauty isn’t able to shine and extend itself out the way that it should.

When clients first come to Brain Fit Academy, often that is the case. The beauty of the child, teen or adult is being overshadowed.  Maybe there was a trauma in the life of that person. Or maybe a child struggles at school and has had their self-esteem torn to shreds. Or maybe the once-happy child becomes an angry teen that just can’t feel good in their own body. Or, it may be that the person has struggled their whole life in various ways and now wants to address it (or their parents want to address the struggles they see in their children).


Whatever the case may be, whatever brings the client to Brain Fit, we want to help that person find the beauty again. We want to help them work through their challenges. We want to help the family have more peace among them. We want to be a support in a way that families have been looking for but haven’t found.


The beauty that lies in all of us can be accessed. It can be brought out through reflex integration. It can be brought out using Brain Gym®️ movements. It can be brought out by noticing our feelings and our bodies and doing intentional movement to work through struggles.


I’m only one of the coaches at Brain Fit Academy. I’ve found my own beauty, and my son’s beauty, through this program. I want to help others do the same (as do all the other coaches).


That’s why I’m here. It’s why I’m committing myself to this work. It’s why I do my best with every client and every family that I have connections with through Brain Fit.


The world is beautiful. YOU are beautiful, and your children are beautiful.


If you’re having trouble seeing that right now, try Brain Fit. Let us help.


We’ll find that beauty-together.